KMDW Chicago Midway MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2023)

Tailspin488
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: tailspin88

Re: KMDW Chicago Midway MSFS

Post by Tailspin488 »

Here is the terminal building and hangar in the fog standing out like they're on top of the fog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tailspin488
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Tailspin488 »

please delete
Tailspin488
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Tailspin488 »

After landing, the hangar and terminal buildings appear correctly behind the fog / weather, so it appears to be an issue when in the air approaching the airport from the air only. Here is a screen shot once on the ground, you can see the fog covers the hangars and terminals correctly now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This has been reported to Asobo even during the development process. This is an old bug that hasn't been fixed yet.
Tailspin488
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Tailspin488 »

The invisible bump in the taxiway that wrecks the plane is more important to me, on a clear day the terminal will look normal. But the bump remains and can ruin a flight when 'crashing' into it.
AndyM01
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Andrew

Post by AndyM01 »

Tailspin488 wrote: Tuesday 22 Feb 2022, 06:31 This scenery looks awesome. One bug I noticed is when landing on 22L and then taxiing off of runway 22L onto taxiway V then crossing 22R to join W on the west side of the airport my plane hit a huge invisible bump on the taxiway that flipped my plane over. It appeared to be on the 4L threshold where V / W taxiways cross the runway.
I've just taxied around that whole area and didn't have a problem. Think I got the area you are referring to, I went from Y1, right on to 4R, left onto V and across 4L, down W then right on J, then right onto 22R, up to the V/W intersection and right again on to W. If you are still having a problem, delete any cache and retry.
jack233
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Jack

Post by jack233 »

Has this been temporary removed from the marketplace on Xbox ? I purchased it last week when it came out and today it’s not in my content manager or even on the marketplace store ? I had a lot of issues with it and caused constant CTDs . Was looking to get a refund and did submit my ticket to zendesk with no answer.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, we have removed it from the Xbox Marketplace.
The Marketplace team is investigating the issues with the product.
Please keep in mind, that developers can't test Xbox products - all tests are handled solely by the Marketplace team prior to release.
Tuch49
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tuch49

Post by Tuch49 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Thursday 24 Feb 2022, 13:30 Yes, we have removed it from the Xbox Marketplace.
The Marketplace team is investigating the issues with the product.
Please keep in mind, that developers can't test Xbox products - all tests are handled solely by the Marketplace team prior to release.
I uninstalled mine too last weekend. I haven’t been on since. Does that mean mine has been removed too? Do they keep track of who purchased it already? I play on Xbox s and it would crash about a minute into it. Very random. I also think some items were missing compared to the videos I have seen before purchasing. Almost like it was too much to draw in the sim. I will check tonight to see if it’s still in my content manager. If not will they reimburse me? Or they will put it back once it’s resolved?
I also have problems with ctd with the Chicago scenery. I had to uninstall that as well. I wanted to get the ohare airport as well but I guess I will hold off now until I see things are stable with these add ons.
Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We honestly don't what they do / are going to do.
jack233
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Jack

Post by jack233 »

I have sent Zendesk a ticket they have zero response to this , called Microsoft and won’t issue me the refund either . There was no notification about this on the forums or marketplace, they just removed it and said nothing about it to the customers . This is unacceptable at so many levels especially from zendesk and form Microsoft flight simulator for not even making a statement or an acknowledgment about removing something we have purchased. I feel like zendesk is located in India or some other country because the responses they give are not even English . This removal of the dlc needs to be addressed and more information needs to be given to the customers about what is going on here ! As well as refunds if this in fact is now confirmed to be removed !
Tuch49
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tuch49

Post by Tuch49 »

💯 totally agree with this. You can’t just take away something that was purchased for currency. That would be theft. At least an explanation before moving forward would be the way to do business. From ANY party involved.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I fully agree with the above as well.
OD_Hennessey

Post by OD_Hennessey »

Would the crashing issues also happen when launching on PC from the Orbx Store? I am getting crashing problems at KMDW and KDCA. I've not had the chance to fly to any other airports but the crashing is driving my brain insane.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Do you mean your crashing issues in Xbox or PC?

We keep an eye on the Xbox problem, we are in contact with MSFS staff and for sure we will not leave it as it is.