KRNT Renton MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2022)

berschmitt
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bertrand

Re: KRNT Renton MSFS

Post by berschmitt »

Thank you very much, the transfer was approved, and now the PAPI is working! Much appreciated!
hb42
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: hb

Post by hb42 »

It appears the glass sticking out through the fog issue still persists, and is really ruining the joy of flying in this area. I realize you have mentioned this is an issue for Asobo to solve, but it's not clear why this building even needs the glass effect since it's a factory building that isn't covered in glass in the real world, so it seems you are using the glass as a workaround for something else? I wanted to ask again if you can create a version without the glass effect. I'd rather have a low quality building than something that sticks out in the fog on IFR approaches from several miles away.

Thank you!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
A glass sticking out through the fog is the sim issue, we cannot do anything about it.

https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/ ... w-vis/3752
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ce ... ity/340505
hb42
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: hb

Post by hb42 »

I understand it's a sim issue, but since no fix appears to be forthcoming, what I am requesting is you create a version without those glass textures, even if it compromises some functionality, because for the way I use the sim, this bug is a complete immersion breaker.

I saw earlier on this thread you distributed a bgl without the animations in the factory, and I am hoping you can do something similar with the glass objects removed / substituted!

Thanks!