http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodKRNT_MSFS.htm

Image Image Image
Ant1975uk
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Ant1975

Re: KRNT

Post by Ant1975uk »

Sorry for posting this here but you dont have a topic open yet.

After saying I wouldnt buy any more of your products I gave in and bought Renton from JustFlight. The FPS is pretty steady which is great, and the scenery looks amazing especially the factory. However i have no static planes at Renton Airport.

I am having difficulty getting the static planes to appear at Renton, currently it is blank.

Originally when i downloaded the product and used the installer I checked the box for removing them, thinking they may be parking spaces that I need for AIG, but having realised they were scenery for the factory I did what the installer said and reinstalled without checking the box to reset the scenery to default.

That has not worked unfortunately. I've also deleted the scenery from Community and tried a reinstall from fresh. I've also deleted the installer and redownloaded from Just flight and started fresh. Nothing has worked so far. Anything I can manually check for in the files to fix?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers Ant
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: KRNT Renton MSFS

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ant1975uk wrote: Saturday 12 Mar 2022, 11:32 you dont have a topic open yet.
We have - I've just moved your post to the respective thread.
having difficulty getting the static planes to appear
Let me understand - you don't have any static planes at the airport and even if you reinstall the scenery with such option available, you still have nothing? Can you post the screenshot?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Ant.
I will have a look at this but for now, you can simply remove the whole product's folder from the Community folder and try installing the whole thing again.
Samster
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Samster

Post by Samster »

I have static aircraft, nice distribution of conformal green and painted liveries! Overall in love with Renton - great job! It might be just me, but it looks like the south bay door in the 4-81 is transparent from viewing within the building. See my YouTube https://youtu.be/JHY2mNm_9LQ also, do you think the 400hz power hum is a bit much on the flight line, and the only thing the sound is missing from the final assembly area is the occasional heavy reverb "zip" of a river gun. Beautiful animations. Great job!
Any chance KBFI is in the works to provide for production test flights to Seattle, then delivery ceremonies at the Seattle Delivery Center?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
This is LOD issue, the highest LOD is not displayed (sometimes it take a minute before it is loaded). We are investigating how to fix that.
Ant1975uk
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ant1975uk »

Hi Stanis, One thing I havent done is uninstall completely, rerun the simulator, close it down and reinstall so i will try that now.
Ant1975uk
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ant1975uk »

Sorted!

After many many tries it finally worked. Not sure if theres an issue with the installer or not but all good now.

In fact the amount of stuff that was not loaded in is astounding. Lots of missing beautiful detail.

Whilst the FPS would be better with a little more frames, its not as sluggish as UUEE was. Its a really wonderful scenery DD.

Superb job and well worth the price.

Cheers A
AirbusTC
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Markus

Post by AirbusTC »

First let me say congratulations for this fantastic scenery release, it looks stunning, detailed and crisp textures everywhere, wonderfully placed into its surroundings. I like it a lot!

The only issue I cam across are these patches of bright green grass that look as if they don't' belong there. As you can see it looks very different to what can be seen on your product screenshots.
I do not have any add-ons installed in the Seattle city area, nor do I have any vegetation altering or season change tool installed. Bought the scenery via ORBX Central.
Do you have any idea where this grass might be coming from? Everything else in the scenery seems to look perfectly fine.

Thanks!

krnt1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Your groud sat images look completely different from what other customers see... Very strange. In your case, ground textures look like Autumn or something. We will monitor this, not sure how to fix that yet.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Samster wrote: Saturday 12 Mar 2022, 13:02it looks like the south bay door in the 4-81 is transparent from viewing within the building
...So, if you wait enough time, the highest LOD model is eventually loaded. We are investigating if anything can be done about this.
Ant1975uk
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ant1975uk »

AirbusTC wrote: Saturday 12 Mar 2022, 19:42 First let me say congratulations for this fantastic scenery release, it looks stunning, detailed and crisp textures everywhere, wonderfully placed into its surroundings. I like it a lot!

The only issue I cam across are these patches of bright green grass that look as if they don't' belong there. As you can see it looks very different to what can be seen on your product screenshots.
I do not have any add-ons installed in the Seattle city area, nor do I have any vegetation altering or season change tool installed. Bought the scenery via ORBX Central.
Do you have any idea where this grass might be coming from? Everything else in the scenery seems to look perfectly fine.

Thanks!

krnt1.jpg
Is your photogrammetry switched off?
AirbusTC
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Markus

Post by AirbusTC »

Ant1975uk wrote: Sunday 13 Mar 2022, 11:55 Is your photogrammetry switched off?
Yes it is. And I just tested this. The issue disappears with photogrammetry turned on, since then it will load a different (newer?) aerial image.

So it looks like the issue is only that grass placed on-top of the aerial image by the developers. Perhaps there can be an installer option to choose whether people have photogrammetry on or off, so that without photogrammetry, the scenery won't place any additional grass around the taxiways.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It looks like you are using another photogrammetry source (Google?) which is not a supported MSFS feature.
Ant1975uk
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ant1975uk »

AirbusTC wrote: Sunday 13 Mar 2022, 12:36
Ant1975uk wrote: Sunday 13 Mar 2022, 11:55 Is your photogrammetry switched off?
Yes it is. And I just tested this. The issue disappears with photogrammetry turned on, since then it will load a different (newer?) aerial image.

So it looks like the issue is only that grass placed on-top of the aerial image by the developers. Perhaps there can be an installer option to choose whether people have photogrammetry on or off, so that without photogrammetry, the scenery won't place any additional grass around the taxiways.
Well most of Seattle is photogrammetry and with it came improvements to most of the ground textures (not all). And i know renton had this because the surrounding buildings on the hillside are photogrammetry. Horse for courses really.