KRNT Renton MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2022)

mikced76
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: MikaelC

Re: KRNT Renton MSFS

Post by mikced76 »

I am very interested to purchase Renton but will I be able to remove the static GA aircraft all over the airport?
I generally hate static aircraft and noramlly would like to see no static aircraft at all but in this case with Renton I have to admit that the factory Boeig ones do fill a nice realistic function. The GA aircraft however I would love to see gone so I can replace them with defult GA AI traffic instead. Possible?

Mike
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Our statics are one of the best on the market, so I do not recommend removing them 8)

Let me also say that I'm not really sure if you are able to replace them with default GA AI traffic - our GA statics needs to have specially-created stands and we used free spaces to plac them. To replace them you would need to edit AFCAD and add your stands, but it's not possible without the source files.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, you can remove all static aircraft.
Samster
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Samster

Post by Samster »

Big congrats on being listed (and featured) in the MSFS main page!

How much load time increase do you notice with the KRTN package installed versus uninstalled? I noticed a marked increase in load times, both executing the game and then again if I begun at KRTN. Is this increase in times (almost double) to be expected, or is this an issue that I can fix?

Thank you for great scenery packages (I own both Seattle and Renton)

I am still BEGGING for KBFI - To paraphrase Princess Lea " Help me Obi one Drzewiwcki, you're our only hope"
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
We haven't noticed any significant increase in the loading time. Double the loading time sounds strange to me.

Yes, KBFI is on our future list but lots of 3D assets must be created for that in the meantime, so this is more like 2023.
Giffdev
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Giffdev

Post by Giffdev »

Glad to see I'm not the only one asking for KBFI :) A while back, I sent in a bunch of photos and videos of KBFI I took around the airport. I hope those are helpful!
Dragon1974

Post by Dragon1974 »

Great product but i have multiple 737s parked in the same position
Dragon1974

Post by Dragon1974 »

Here is a Pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 28 Mar 2022, 14:43 We talked to LVFR and they confirmed that the feature to remove their statics doesn't work indeed. Let's see what happens next :roll:
navigation2015
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Angus

Post by navigation2015 »

Hi there I just purchased this airport from ORBX and I'm just wondering is there a way I can disable ground traffic? In traffic I mean like vehicles thanks :D

Angus
conor512
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Conor

Post by conor512 »

Hello,

I recently purchased the scenery for KRNT but I found while looking around the airport that trees are generating in areas where they shouldn't be. One of these locations for example is the main assembly hanger. There will be about 20 trees or so that spawn inside and then the entire rear section of the complex is covered by trees as well. I don't have much experience with custom scenery for MSFS (This is actually my first purchase). I hope someone could really help me find a solution to this problem.

Thanks,

- Conor J.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

navigation2015 wrote: Tuesday 19 Apr 2022, 17:04 mean like vehicles
Everything, which is possible to activate or disable, should be visible in the ORBX control panel. BTW: I'm not fully sure which vehicles do you mean and why do you want to disable it,
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

conor512 wrote: Tuesday 19 Apr 2022, 19:55 trees are generating in areas where they shouldn't be
Are we talking about PC or Xbox version?
Can you attach a few screenshots to show it?
Does our scenery have a higher priority than your other addons?
Can you let us check if the problem is solved when you have activated the option of Bing Data World Graphics? I mean the following setting: General -> Data -> Bing Data World Graphics
navigation2015
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Angus

Post by navigation2015 »

I mean road vehicles like fuel trucks, maintenance they’re driving around in the way and and sometimes they block the taxiway and I got to just run over them. Plus I don’t see any configurator in the ORBX control panel only verify files.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

In the case of ORBX, they are responsible for creating the installer, so you should ask them about the config panel - we only provide them with the source files.

Regarding the animated ground traffic, we set up paths and positions for them only, so you should be able to manage them by your sim settings -> airport vehicle density.