KEWR Newark MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2023)

hotbev145
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Gabe

Re: KEWR Newark MSFS

Post by hotbev145 »

Thank you! I also noticed that this is the same case at KDCA. The ai spawns randomly at gates.
Jayviation787
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jayviation

Post by Jayviation787 »

Hello everyone!

I made an account to specifically highlight a problem. I bought the KEWR scenery on XBOX and many buildings and parts of buildings are missing. I've reinstalled it twice and nothing.

Any solutions?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Jayviation787 wrote: Sunday 06 Aug 2023, 02:42 on XBOX and many buildings and parts of buildings are missing.
Is it Xbox S? If so, together with Asobo we're trying to figure out why something like this happens there. The last message was as follows:
DD Stanislaw wrote: Sunday 23 Jul 2023, 05:23 Asobo's reply regarding Series S issues:

Jayviation787
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jayviation

Post by Jayviation787 »

It is series S. May I ask how long you've been trying to fix this and if there is any time frame for when this will be fixed?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It’s been going on for some time, but as you can see in the message from Asobo - this is something that is not fully in our hands. We need to wait for some guidelines from Asobo - otherwise, we do not know what is causing this issue in Series S only.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Unfortunately, we are unaware of Asobo's timeframe regarding this problem.
We are monitoring the progress but there hasn't been any since the last interaction. :(
Drumcode
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Jacek

Post by Drumcode »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 05 Feb 2023, 22:40 Ok, thanks for your report and tests. I will add it to the to-do list to carry out an in-depth analysis of this sound issue.
Did you get to your in-depth analysis, Martin? It appears I still have sound issues at Newark. Removing that escalator directory did not fix the issue. I'm wondering if you pin pointed which sound directory is really at fault here? I'd hate to nuke all of the sound sub-directories, but if that's what I have to do?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello, unfortunately so far we had no time to work on this scenery. This issue is noted indeed and we will take a look into it as soon as we find a time. But it seems that it's not a critical issue because removing our sounds should solve the problem, isn't it?
TomXG
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tom

Post by TomXG »

DMullert wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 14:40 Hello Team.

Fantastic product. Only one problem noticed at the moment........as you can see in the attached image, there are gates that are showing up that should not be there. I have scoured my Community folder to ensure there are no AFCAD files or other KEWR addons present that may conflict to no avail. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks!

Dennis
Hello,

I am having the same problem. I installed the KEWR MSFS - All Stands Active file along with Cartayna Files and neither seemed to help. Thanks.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 8_19_2023 4_06_09 PM.png
Microsoft Flight Simulator 8_20_2023 11_41_19 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, our response was as follows:
You may try using the Reorder Tool as Marcin mentioned (there is no Content.xml anymore). There is definitely a conflict with another product since those jetways are neither ours nor default. BTW, "Flyer" fixed a similar issue by excluding KEWR from the GSX Pro jetway list. Maybe it would help you too.
TomXG
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tom

Post by TomXG »

Hello, Thank you for the quick reply. I used the suggestion to exclude KEWR from GSX Pro jetway list and that resolved the issue.

Thanks.
--Tom
asegm08
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by asegm08 »

Hello

I’ve noticed that anytime I load up in KEWR, the avionics sounds on my aircraft will stop working. This is reproduced constantly with the FENIX A320 and the PMDG 737. Speaking with the devs of Fenix, they tell me it’s common to see this in INIBuild sceneries as the scenery uses several sound packages.

My question is, how can I turn off those sounds from the scenery? It’s not something I have ever noticed or that I am willing to sacrifice over avionic sounds on my simulator.

Thanks.
Al.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, your issue might be caused by some kind of MSFS sound limitation - you can simply deactivate/remove the sound files from simobjects/landmarks folder. If you have any of our other sceneries having sounds, please deactivate the sound files there too.
danielgarzag
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: DGG1

Post by danielgarzag »

Hi,

Having issues with KEWR where I experience long 2-3 second stutters on finall approach...any reason why this is happening??? any potential fix?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
This depends on what you are running the scenery on. Seems like your setup is too low-end, you have too many addons installed simultaneously or you have installed too many options for the product.