http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodKEWR_MSFS.htm

Image Image Image
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: KEWR Newark MSFS

Post by DD Stanislaw »

• Please note - Cartayna Files provides full compatibility with GSX Pro for this product.
  • This file activated all stands and jetways at the airport (for use with static aircraft disabled) except for C88:
    KEWR MSFS - All Stands Active - DOWNLOAD
    The file goes to Community\drzewieckidesign-kewr\scenery .
  • Lower-resolution (50%) textures can be installed for KEWR in case of performance (memory) issues.
    KEWR MSFS - Lower-Resolution Textures - DOWNLOAD
    The textures should be put in the Community\drzewieckidesign-kewr\scenery\KEWR Newark Intl MSFS\texture folder.
DMullert
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Dennis

Post by DMullert »

Hello Team.

Fantastic product. Only one problem noticed at the moment........as you can see in the attached image, there are gates that are showing up that should not be there. I have scoured my Community folder to ensure there are no AFCAD files or other KEWR addons present that may conflict to no avail. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks!

Dennis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcoops
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Jeff

Post by jcoops »

Hi....Jetways do not seem to work with the PMDG 737
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

jcoops wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 15:01Jetways do not seem to work
Which gates have you tried?
DMullert wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 14:40 Any ideas what's going on?
From which store is your version? Have you tried to set the priority via the Reorder Tool?
Bigt
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Bigt

Post by Bigt »

Purchased KEWR and overall, I am impressed. However, I noticed that the runway exit centerline lighting is only green lights. It should be an alternating pattern of orange/green centerline lights. I asked about this during development (as well as if it would be updated for your other airports) and was told it would be included in KEWR. The SDK supports this now and most developers are either using it or have already figured out their own methods to include such lighting. Will this be fixed for this release?
DMullert
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Dennis

Post by DMullert »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 16:29
jcoops wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 15:01Jetways do not seem to work
Which gates have you tried?
DMullert wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 14:40 Any ideas what's going on?
From which store is your version? Have you tried to set the priority via the Reorder Tool?
Bought it from Orbx store. No idea what is the reordering tool - did not use it.
MediumRareBaku
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: MediumRareBaku

Post by MediumRareBaku »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 06:43 Please note - the Cartayna Files dedicated GSX Pro configuration package will be available very soon. It is not available yet!
So is this "payware" GSX configuration going to turn the disabled jetways at the gates where the statics go into moving jetways, or are we going to just keep having to suffer with non-working jetways like we do with DCA, etc?
gosflight
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Guido

Post by gosflight »

Same problem here. Many gates at taxiways.. Please remove. Gates inoperarative
Flyer
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Flyer

Post by Flyer »

I just purchased and installed KEWR for MSFS, and I too have 3 of the 4 round terminals missing. The jetways are showing up, but not the terminals.
Flyer
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Flyer

Post by Flyer »

I fixed the issue by excluding KEWR in the GSX Pro jetway list. The terminals, and proper color jetways are showing up. Excellent scenery! Waiting for KSEA, and KBFI!!
psolov
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by psolov »

Hi - I purchased my P3Dv5 NY Airports packages at PCAviator. Do you happen to have an idea as to when KEWR will be available at their shop so that I may use the 30% discount? Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Pete
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

DMullert wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 14:40 there are gates that are showing up that should not be there. I have scoured my Community folder to ensure there are no AFCAD files or other KEWR addons present that may conflict to no avail.
Wow, that is a very interesting setup :)
You may try using the Reorder Tool as Marcin mentioned (there is no Content.xml anymore). There is definitely a conflict with another product since those jetways are neither ours nor default. BTW, "Flyer" fixed a similar issue by excluding KEWR from the GSX Pro jetway list. Maybe it would help you too.
jcoops wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 15:01 Jetways do not seem to work with the PMDG 737
Hi. Perhaps you use GSX for that? Do they work correctly with default aircraft?
Bigt wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 18:43 I asked about this during development (as well as if it would be updated for your other airports) and was told it would be included in KEWR. The SDK supports this now
Hi. You were never told it was included and no, the SDK does not support it yet. We are awaiting that feature too and as soon as it is available we will update airports with fast exits.
MediumRareBaku wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 20:52 having to suffer
No no, you do not need to suffer. There are tons of operational jetways and you can also enjoy nice static aircraft. :wink:
gosflight wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 21:10 Many gates at taxiways.. Please remove.
This seems to be a conflict with another add-on. As mentioned above, please have a look at your Reorder Tool and the Community folder. BTW, "Flyer" fixed a similar issue by excluding KEWR from the GSX Pro jetway list. Maybe it would help you too.
Flyer wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 22:53 I fixed the issue by excluding KEWR in the GSX Pro jetway list. The terminals and proper color jetways are showing up. Excellent scenery! Waiting for KSEA, and KBFI!!
Wow, so... GSX was removing our terminals and jetways? :shock:
psolov wrote: Sunday 18 Dec 2022, 04:46NY Airports
Hi. NY Airports are not included in the discount, only older versions are. Anyway, we often make sales of our products up to 50% so if you really want to buy it at a discount, you might await such a sale. :wink:
gosflight
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Guido

Post by gosflight »

Thanks for the feedback. It is a GSX Pro issue. If you disable their jetways everything seems fine. Thanks.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Great to know about it - thanks for confirming that.