KEWR Newark MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2023)

jsemmel
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Joel

Re: KEWR Newark MSFS

Post by jsemmel »

timster73 wrote: Friday 30 Dec 2022, 15:11 How do you get FPS to increase as the framerates are terrible and not flyable? I have 64gb ram and Nvidia 3080. Will it be fixed by an update? Possibly it's the detail of the inside of the terminal.
Is your system Mainthread limited when you are parked at a gate? That's my issue right now, CPU i511400F. I'm looking at upgrading to an i9
truthknown
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by truthknown »

Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 30 Dec 2022, 14:26
truthknown wrote: Friday 30 Dec 2022, 02:08 the most cost efficient route would be to make all the jetways work, and not include static aircraft at all
This is your opinion and of course we respect it. However, it is not common and we know that many users do not share your opinion. We will discuss internally within the team whether there is any possibility (even partially) to meet the expectations of users like you. But it certainly won't happen in the short term.
You are like the only respectable scenery developers that do this. I own a ton of sceneries from various developers all of whom do not do this. But i've said my piece. I hope that you guys will find a way to make a version which has every single gate operational without static aircraft. This is literally the only criticism I have with this scenery, it is beyond beautifully done!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

jsemmel wrote: Thursday 29 Dec 2022, 16:52 A visual map
Please write to my Email address marcin(at)drzewiecki-design.net
timster73 wrote: Friday 30 Dec 2022, 15:11Will it be fixed by an update?
We plan to spend some extra time further optimizing the areas closer to terminals.

But during our test it was fully flyable. Some customers fly even on GTX 1080s. The expected drop is about 10% on the runways, 20-25% on aprons, and up to 35% at gates. At the gates, you would have around 20 fps if by default you have 30 there.
Pancetta91
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Gio

Post by Pancetta91 »

Hi,

Bought this yesterday and everytime i try to load it its crashes my flight sim saying there is an issue with my graphics however no other third party add on has the problem. I have reinstalled three times and still the same problem. Any ideas?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Pancetta91 wrote: Monday 09 Jan 2023, 01:14 an issue with my graphics
It might be caused by many different reasons - PC specs, fault of GPU, high sim settings and/or demanding area with different addons installed in the sim for this area.

What is the exact message? What is your PC spec and the sim settings? Have you tried to reduce them to see if there is any difference?

It also never hurts if you try to rebuild the SceneryIndex and the Rolling cache.
Heading6
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Stan

Post by Heading6 »

I bought from inibuilds, Order #48801. After downloading this product, it doesn't show up in MSFS. It in the community folder. All I see if the default scenery. I have no anti-virus. I have the FSLTL that I n turn on when I want it. I use inibuilds manager to install.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Have you tried to ask iniBuilds? Because we are talking about their installer which we have a limited influence on. From some basic recommendations, I would suggest downloading the installer again, removing the Rolling cache and SceneryIndexes, and installing it again using the admin rights. Otherwise, we have no clue what might be the reason to see a default scenery - when I use our installer, everything works as it should.
sgwkelly18
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: sgwkelly

Post by sgwkelly18 »

Pheonixwings31 wrote: Tuesday 20 Dec 2022, 04:13 I am having an issue where my PMDG 737-800 is experiencing a massive drop in frames whe switched to external view in KEWR. This doesn't happen in any other airport except KEWR. Please help.
I have the exact same issue. High 20s FPS at the gate from inside cockpit, but if I switch to outside few the FPS tank to less than 10 and do not recover, including if I return to inside view etc. Have to exit the sim and restart.
jsemmel
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Joel

Post by jsemmel »

Looking at the various BGL files, it's easy to see how turning off the static aircraft works. Are there any other BGL files which can be turned off manually (renamed) that are for inside the terminal only? Having only outside graphics is what I'd want long-term as I don't expect to continually "walk" inside the terminal.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Interiors are basically disabled via the LOD system from a further distance.
Heading6
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Heading6 »

Windows just did an update and lost the emails I was working with you about KEWR not loading into the MSFS. order# 3153540. I deleted LFVR jetway pro. I really like the KEWR scenery. Just don't know what's blocking it. I'll try it again since windows update.
Heading6
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Heading6 »

order# 3153540. I've been tring to load this through Simarket, dosn't work with them. I'll clear rolling cache, Not sure where the scenery indexes are, and do addim right's.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
As I have mentioned several times, I need you to send (or publish here) the "KEWR Newark MSFS information.cfg" file located in MSFS\Community\drzewieckidesign-kewr .
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

You may also go to
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator
...and check the last line - it is the path to the Community folder. Check if it is correct: InstalledPackagesPath "xxxx"
Heading6
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Heading6 »

Can't find the cfg file? What do I need to do.?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.