KPAE Paine Field MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2023)

utexgrad
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Robert

Re: KPAE Paine Field MSFS

Post by utexgrad »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 29 Aug 2023, 13:26 You need v1.2 .

Or you can update it manually using this package:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nq0j322m ... hn2as&dl=1
(just one file needs to be overwritten)
That did the trick! I appreciate your help.
DennyA
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Denny

Post by DennyA »

Really wonderful airport. Been there frequently for Flying Heritage & Combat Armor flight days and other airshows, and the level of detail is amazing.

If you do a revision... I was happy to see the Dreamlifter there, but it was odd to see it on the regular flight line. Most of the times I've been at KPAE, the Dreamlifter has been on the other side of the runway, at the Dreamlifter Operations Center side of the airport. If y'all could park it over there, it'd be more accurate to what you usually see at the airport.

A good shot of all three of them at home:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/hsc601/29912379955/

(Also, as a bonus, it would be cool to see a couple of the flightworthy warbirds parked outside of the FHCAM Museum... They fly the P-51, F4U Corsair, F6F Hellcat, Bf-109, FW-190, I-16, Sturmovik, Storch, B-25, and P-47 when they have fly days.)
DennyA
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Denny

Post by DennyA »

(Er, 3 out of 4, not "all 3." :-) )
sjt375
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Spencer

Post by sjt375 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 29 Aug 2023, 09:38
sjt375 wrote: Tuesday 29 Aug 2023, 04:40 The airport takes significantly longer to load into when starting up a flight
This is expected (the loading time depends on your setup, amount of other add-ons etc.).
For normal loading time simply disable factory interiors/animations and enable them only when actually visiting the factory.
There is no option to disable that using the ini Manager (see attached image)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

DennyA wrote: Tuesday 29 Aug 2023, 17:20 Really wonderful airport. (...) the Dreamlifter has been on the other side of the runway, at the Dreamlifter Operations Center side of the airport.
Your suggestion is noted 8)
sjt375 wrote: Wednesday 30 Aug 2023, 04:00 There is no option to disable that using the ini Manager (see attached image)
This is strange that such an option is not available via the inibuilds manager. Can you ask their support about it, please? You can write that something like this was suggested by Drzewiecki Design support. Thanks in advance!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi to all.
DennyA wrote: Tuesday 29 Aug 2023, 17:20I was happy to see the Dreamlifter there, but it was odd to see it on the regular flight line. Most of the times I've been at KPAE, the Dreamlifter has been on the other side of the runway, at the Dreamlifter Operations Center side of the airport.
We considered different locations and were surprised to see it parked there. But I guess that is indeed where it is parked lately, at least according to sat images.

DennyA wrote: Tuesday 29 Aug 2023, 17:20it would be cool to see a couple of the flightworthy warbirds parked outside of the FHCAM Museum
We simply thought there is enough of static aircraft already and for lower-end setups performance is really crucial.
sjt375 wrote: Wednesday 30 Aug 2023, 04:00There is no option to disable that using the ini Manager
Ok, sorry for that. I'll talk to ORBX about that.
sjt375
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Spencer

Post by sjt375 »

Clarifying - I installed through INI, not ORBX.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Oh, for some reason I thought you referred to ORBX Direct.
KCMO
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Ken

Post by KCMO »

FYI....
I installed KPAE using ORBX direct. I can't seem to enable factory interiors.

If I put a checkmark next to "Boeing factory interior", the "Remove Boeing factory interior" automatically gets checked after I save the change.

The factory doors are never open. The factory interior is not there even when I fly through the building.

Any ideas? Otherwise, LOVE YOUR WORK!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

ORBX produces installers by themselves. Probably they messed something up. :roll:
It is best to report that directly to them.
KCMO
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Ken

Post by KCMO »

Yes, thank you - the ORBX installer has been fixed.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The v1.1 update will be published soon and the jetway issue at the Everett Delivery Center got fixed among other issues. Although it looks kinda funny to have an Airbus there. :twisted:

v1.1
- jetways at the Everett Delivery Center now dock correctly
- color of lines and other ground signs tuned for a more realistic look
- flickering lights on some buildings fixed
- collision boxes edited

Giffdev
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Giffdev

Post by Giffdev »

Any news when this airport will be available directly within Flight simulator's marketplace? I'm tempted to buy via ORBX, but would love to get it directly from the MSFT market if possible. Just wondering how many more weeks we need to wait before it shows up
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We are working on it. Trying to implement some configuring options but it is tricky.
mckayi
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Iain

Post by mckayi »

Can I say this is an amazing product, however since SU13 and your latest version I have lost all Static Aircraft. They are selected active in the options but are not visible in sim? I have most graphic options on Ultra or High but still no static aircraft? Am I missing something?