Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

AirbusTC
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Markus

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by AirbusTC »

Thank you Martin,
well if the solution is as simple as deactivating a single BGL file, then the new installer is not needed urgently at all. I'll deactivate the file and see how it looks. Thanks again for the support.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Markus, please note that this works for KPAE only.

BTW, our airports and especially Seattle look much better with static aircraft enabled. :)
AirbusTC
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Markus

Post by AirbusTC »

Right, well now that you mention it, looking forward to the updated installer :-)
I have plenty of AI traffic for both KPAE and KSEA, so I really don't need static aircraft. In case of KPAE, I would gladly use static aircraft IF you had an option for a less dense config. Right now it's either no aircraft or the whole airport completely full. If there were an option for half that amount of static aircraft, so that I still had space for my AI, that would be perfect :-)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This is because AFCAD file is also updated and each AFD file brindgs more complexity to the project. Having several AFD files for each static aircraft config would be impossible to manage without errorr in case of any future updates. The static aircraft layout is the most realistic one if no (or almost no) AI is used and the set provides many interesting aircraft which you definitely do not have in your AI package - for example a 787 in the unpainted composite livery. :wink: Additionally most of them have some servicing vehicles attached which you do not have with AI. Besides - I did myself all of them so they are worth using :D :twisted:
st1322
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by st1322 »

FYI - there are European trucks visible at KSEA...
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you point them out? I can assure you that we are doing our best to pay more and more attention to such details.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
st1322
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by st1322 »

Sure I can, once I have the time. Will try soon.

Besides, it was visible from GA parking spot, parking near the fence, can’t remember the number, but will try.

It was a yellow cabin truck with a trailer. You could also see the train to the left.
X_Man
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: X_Man

Post by X_Man »

Post by Anxarces » Friday 13 Apr 2018, 14:42

Hi,

I have elevation problems with KPAE. I found out, that Ultimate Terrain X is causing the problem. When "ut exclusions for default scenery" is active, I get the issue that can be seen in the screenshot below. By deactivating this scenery library entry the elevation in KPAE is ok. However, this "ut exclusion" is required by Ultimate Terrain to work properly. Is there anything, that can be done to provide compatibility of Seattle Airports X and UTX USA?

I checked the scenery library order. "ut exclusions" is at the bottom (as suggest by Ultimate Terrain) and Seattle Airports X at the top. I verified, that there is no airport flattening active (from FS Global Ultimate). As a test, I activated this for KPAE but it did not help. I don't use Vector, so this is no issue as well.

I have the same issue = same product, how do I fix? Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello,
X_Man wrote: Friday 11 Jan 2019, 19:11 can be seen in the screenshot below.
I cannot find any screenshot :| However have you already tried to ask UTX developers for the solution? It looks like their files have the highest priority than our file placed in scenery/world/scenery. I think that there should be a solution available from their side, similarly as for example the elevation problems are being solved in FTX Vector by ORBX tools.
tbird8034
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: steve

Post by tbird8034 »

Hi - Love your scenery. What should I attempt to fix the "bluries" when KSEA is in view? Also, can you tell me the ADE or AFCAD file locations for Seattle airports? Thanks much. Steve
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

tbird8034 wrote: Sunday 13 Jan 2019, 17:04 the "bluries" when KSEA is in view
On the basis of your description / questions, it's hard to say what can cause your problem - can you post the screenshot and explain the problem more precisely?
tbird8034 wrote: Sunday 13 Jan 2019, 17:04 ADE or AFCAD file locations for Seattle airports
They are located here: ...\Prepar3D\Addon Scenery\Seattle X\Scenery , but may I ask you why do you need to find them?
tbird8034
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by tbird8034 »

Thanks for the quick reply Martin. I'll send some screenshots and provide more details................Steve
P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing the airport from that new South Satellite skybridge.
ahuimanu
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: ahuimanu

rainier night texture

Post by ahuimanu »

The night texture for mt. Rainier is too bright at night. Is there a fix?

Thanks.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Yes, it was mentioned before and the update is being considered, however it has to be found a good way as we also need to optimize our sceneries, especially in terms of file sizes - we will see.
Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 29 Oct 2018, 20:10
ca177 wrote: Monday 29 Oct 2018, 15:16 Mt. Rainier texture at night
Yes, as far as I know it's on our "to-do list".
tbird8034
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by tbird8034 »

Hi Martin - I've attached a couple of pictures of the "bluries" when approaching KSEA and one of aircraft that should be at a gate instead of a stand. Also, the suggested path to the ADEs (\Prepar3D\Addon Scenery\Seattle X\Scenery) didn't work for me. I'm using FSX:SE - is the "Prepar3D" still correct. Perhaps you could tell me the path starting with my C: drive. Thanks for the terrific support...............Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.