KRNT Renton MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2022)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: KRNT Renton MSFS

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, I wrote to Orbx - let's wait for their answer.

To be very honest I cannot find this file removing animations and/or sounds, but I think that it has nothing to do with the static planes.
mmatga2me99
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: MMATGA2ME99

Post by mmatga2me99 »

OK, just wanted to be sure. For reference it was KRNT_BLDG_E.bgl,
The discussion was back around page 9
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

It seems that Orbx didn't create an option to disable statics in Renton intentionally - theoretically such an assumption is correct because Renton without statics defeats the purpose. Can you maybe try to simply find a file by the name KRNT_Static and disable it manually?
mmatga2me99
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: MMATGA2ME99

Post by mmatga2me99 »

And yet you have the option in KDCA.
Screenshot 2023-06-26 233426.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

KRNT is basically a Boeing 737 factory, so 737s are a part of the scenery. Having an empty airport would be totally unrealistic.
mikced76
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: MikaelC

Post by mikced76 »

Hi. I just purchased Renton and Seattle landmarks. I see that in the Renton scenery folder there is a file "KRNT_Static.BGL" that can be disabled to exclude static aicraft. This to me is normally great since I hate static aircraft at airports. I always want to use my own AI GA and Commercial traffic but what makes Renton different from any other airport addon is that it has the Boeing factory aircraft and those I very much want to keep for the sake of the immersion.

So basically is there a way to keep all the Boeings but just get rid of all the general aviation aircraft and make way for GA AI traffic in its stead?

Thanks very much for two outstanding products. Hope to see KPAE at some point :)

Mike
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Mike.
I am afraid we have all static aircraft in one file there. You may try not removing them and perhaps you will actually enjoy using them. :)
mikced76
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mikced76 »

Thanks for the info.
On another note. I notice KRNT its very frame demanding (like 18-20 FPS) as soon as I look towards the Boeing factory. As soon as I look away from it the frames goes back again to about 35-40 FPS. Is there a way to improve this. For example I dont need to see the work process on a Boeing machine every time. I assume that is what eats quite a lot of FPS? Unfortunately it affects the approach and the overall flying experience at KRNT.
mikced76
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mikced76 »

purchased throught the Orbx store. How do I change settings? I dont get any options since the Orbxstore does everythign automatically.
mikced76
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mikced76 »

Just FYI. Just like an earlier poster in this thread I dont get a configure option in the Orbx store either and therefor no way to get the static airliners. Kind of would like to have them :)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Removing static aircraft in Renton kinda ruins the whole experience.
mikced76
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mikced76 »

No the problem is that I do want them and they are not there at all! I see small static GA planes but not any of the Boeing 737 that you see on screenshots from the product and from real life.
I have also contacted Orbx in the matter. They are selling to me an incomplete product. The screenshots show static Boeings but there are non in the product that I have purchased :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Wow
This is definitely the installer issue then.
mikced76
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by mikced76 »

ok, and this answer below is the reply I got from Orbx to my support issue earlier today. Who is supporting the product Orbx or you? I get no static aircraft at Renton and the screenshots show them so I very much would like to have them.

"Hi There,

Thank you for getting in touch with Orbx customer support.

Please note this partner product has been produced by Drzewiecki Design. For Drzewiecki Design product support, please to go index.php

Kind Regards,

Angelo